Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Jane Austen Education: Even More Than I Learned from Clueless...plus Gift Card FYI

My first BlogHer book review is now live on the site. I'm so excited to be a part of BlogHer's book club, because I love to read, and I love free books, and I love to spout my opinion of things. If you'd like to read my review of A Jane Austen Education by William Deresiewicz, please head over and take a look!


Thanks to all who entered the giveaway for the $100 Visa Gift Card from Purina Pro Plan Selects.  The deadline has now passed for entries, and I wanted to let you know, the company will be choosing the winner (because one method of entry was going to their website and entering there, so I do not have that information myself) and I will certainly let the winner (and the rest of you) know as soon as I know.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment